• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 IBCC Equivalence Conversion Formula?

Reaction score
they r STUPID ppl, they dont let me apply for sciences either cuz i took add math nd not bio or comp in o level,,,,,Seriously Damn ppl

Yeah! they don't even care if its useful or not; you want go for science, you will have to take all subjects they think are appropriate . :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Yeah! they don't even care if its useful or not; you want go for science, you will have to take all subjects they think are appropriate . :ROFLMAO:
yeah nd these unis are supposed to have international standards !

Reaction score
Okay peeps, questions.
I'm currently doing AS Level in Riyadh (Edexcel Maths, CIE Bio, Chem and Physics)
I wanna apply for environmental science in Pakistan -- so far I like NUST, COMSATS, and IIUI (but you say the admin is poor!)
My questions are:
-do I need A2 or are 4 AS okay?
-how exactly will my grades be equated by the education board? (I'm talking about equivalency here)
-do I need SAT?
-do I need to have done Pak Studies/urdu/islamiyat at IGCSE/O Level?
-which documents are require attestation? And do I apply as an international student? (I've never actually lived in Pakistan)
-any other good unis in Pak? Any GOOD ones that offer a BA in Geography, aside from KU?
-volunteering opportunities in Karachi or Islamabad?
-any other suggestions you may have :)
Solid answers please. No 'I think...'s. Thaaaaank you guys! :)

Reaction score
Okay peeps, questions.
I'm currently doing AS Level in Riyadh (Edexcel Maths, CIE Bio, Chem and Physics)
I wanna apply for environmental science in Pakistan -- so far I like NUST, COMSATS, and IIUI (but you say the admin is poor!)
My questions are:
-do I need A2 or are 4 AS okay?
-how exactly will my grades be equated by the education board? (I'm talking about equivalency here)
-do I need SAT?
-do I need to have done Pak Studies/urdu/islamiyat at IGCSE/O Level?
-which documents are require attestation? And do I apply as an international student? (I've never actually lived in Pakistan)
-any other good unis in Pak? Any GOOD ones that offer a BA in Geography, aside from KU?
-volunteering opportunities in Karachi or Islamabad?
-any other suggestions you may have :)
Solid answers please. No 'I think...'s. Thaaaaank you guys! :)

wsalam
firstly which subjects did u give in olevels. List them all so i can tell about equivalence. inbox me ur grades in olevel so i can tell about equivalence

u would need to give whole of Alevels. AS is NOT acceptable

Reaction score
guyz im very confused hope u guyz will enlighten me!
i appeared in O'levels in 2013 may/June session with subjects [English, Urdu, Pakistan studies, Islamiyat, E-maths, Add-maths, computer sciences,physics and chemistry].
now im worried about the equivalence certificate, i heard that a deduction is made from the original results for those who want continue studies in Pakistan. i also appeared in PUNJAB BOARD EXAMINATIONS in 8th grade just to get a certificate will it help me to get some help about getting less deduction!??

Reaction score
i appeared in O'levels in 2013 may/June session with subjects [English, Urdu, Pakistan studies, Islamiyat, E-maths, Add-maths, computer sciences,physics and chemistry].
now im worried about the equivalence certificate, i heard that a deduction is made from the original results for those who want continue studies in Pakistan. i also appeared in PUNJAB BOARD EXAMINATIONS in 8th grade just to get a certificate will it help me to get some help about getting less deduction!??

no, sorry .. they will only consider ur O level grades

Reaction score
well deduction of ur grade lessens with poorer grade i guess. But no they will deduct ur maks no matter what

Reaction score

salam, there is no deduction in marks

But what subject is E-maths??
Ive never heard of it before

Do you want to do engineering in pakistan?

Reaction score
IS IT OK THAT YOU GAVE BIO OR COMP IN O LEVEL
BECAUSE I DID'NT GAVE BIO BUT SCORED 8 A* WITH COMP !!!