• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
there has been several rumors about the world is gonna end at 21st of december?

Reaction score
Well yeah it is true.......... if you believe in monsters under your bed and toothfairies :p

Well neither of us can say if it IS true sis, you know why? Because Allah and ONLY Him knows when the world will be coming to an end.
And yes I know, these Mayans also predicted that the end of the world will be coming in 2012 but I don't believe it..... because

Allah has kept the end of the world a secret, and has not told anyone... not even the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) , so ask yourself.... how could a slave of Allah (SWT) (the scientists and all) could know when the world will end BEFORE letting Prophet Muhammad know? Which means that the world, Insha Allah will not come to an end.... and if it does, we all have to be strong and have faith in Allah that we will all be safe :)

Reaction score
there has been several rumors about the world is gonna end at 21st of december?

Umm.
Come-At-Me-Bro_o_146488.jpg

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Peace, aoa..!

Another pint to ponder, If 'you' die today, it wouldn't matter when the world is ending. Instead of focusing on those rumours, we better be focusing on our preparation... :/ For we don't know, when are we going to die...

"Another morning gone. Another night here. And we are one step closer to death...."

Today it was someone else's turn....tomorrow might be ours...

every_soul_shall_taste_death_facebook_cover.jpg

Ya Allah, please be pleased with us when we meet you...

523758_462030607188406_1773615463_n.jpg