• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

23 MAY ,CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL 34,Post your doubts here and Notes

Reaction score
Guyz can anyone share their experience for Chemistry Practical, Especially who has done CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL 33.
So please post your doubts here:;)

Reaction score
Do lab technicians/ teachers let students know about apparatus required for the experiments beforehand in Pakistan??

Reaction score
how should i divide the time for each experiment? also how will i be given the apparatus? all three together for 2 hours?

Reaction score
how should i divide the time for each experiment? also how will i be given the apparatus? all three together for 2 hours?
Everything will be provided to you there, If there are three questions it would be a long paper ,try to take all the reading of three questions in One hour 15 mins,the other 45 min for calculation and other questions solving .
If there r two question then try to finsh your reading in hour,and paper solving in one hour too
It is the best strategy to use.

Reaction score
Everything will be provided to you there, If there are three questions it would be a long paper ,try to take all the reading of three questions in One hour 15 mins,the other 45 min for calculation and other questions solving .
If there r two question then try to finsh your reading in hour,and paper solving in one hour too
It is the best strategy to use.
okay!! thanks !