• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

24 hrs r up......full time analysis phyx P12

Reaction score
Gooners said:
Guys 24 hrs almost up so lets discuss the complete paper of phyx (P12)
Personally I thought the paper was easier than a lot of previous past papers but I do have some reservations bout it……………………………………..so let the discussion begin……………………………………These r all the Q I rembr…..please add any Q missed by me asthere wd b plenty
1. SIbase units of stress= (force/area)………………….not completely sure\
2. Direction of resultant etc…(XV/XH etc) I chose A =XV
3. frequency of visible spectrum, I choosed 10'14hz \
4.gradient of momentum time graph? I choose Resultant force
5. the spring mattress including 2 layers etc……….i chose B
6. elastic related Q in which we had to find force on the accerating direction.i chose 2.4N
7.Q30 in the ppr as to hw to decrease the electric fieldstrength . I chose (slightly increase d between plates)
8.the Q in which we had to find wave length by measuring the fringe width…(5.4x10'-7)\
9. if a wave can be polarized it must b -------------- ichose (transverse)
10.the efficency related Q in which it has 80 prcnt efficency……(input pwr=200 wastd=80) D
11.the hammering of nail n it wnt 5mm inside…..force?when 10 j energy blab la…I chose D=2000N,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
12. Change in momentum from240-160 in 2s find F = 40N………………………………
13. the displacemnttimegraph for ball…………….D in which the gradient bcumsconstant
14.total resistance of the circuit ………………..3 OHM
hmmmmmmmm…….thats pretty much wat I got if u hve any further Q that u guyz remember please post……………nd please answer the above Q's tooooooo……please evry single one.. :D

hey just asking is it true that most of the answers after 20 were C??????

Reaction score
guys what about the efficiency question
what were the choices
i chose the pne with 200 and 80 guess it was D am i rite ?
i donno the first value can some person but the options pls?

Reaction score
i wrote 20n about that answer but i highly doubt that.
i suppose its 10n

Reaction score
but at the same time it just says the force is acting on the board not the tension in the spring so theres a large possibility that we should not use the moment stuff in it.
before commenting on it just think.

Reaction score
U know grumpy and i know also
tht u cant get it in any other way
cuz the hinge also applysome force
so no force sume=0
only moment ucan take

Reaction score
Those saying the "repulsion on the charge would increase" question was D are TOTALLY wrong . It was B i am 100% sure :D

Reaction score
sanaa123567890 said:
Sannikutti said:
U know grumpy and i know also
tht u cant get it in any other way
cuz the hinge also applysome force
so no force sume=0
only moment ucan take
wasnt it 50N??

It was the same as the weight , i cant really remember if it was 10 or 20 n

Reaction score
me 2 kaka rocks and also about the electric field
it proves to be changing R cuz they said slight increase in distance between two plates
and momentum question it was 40N

Reaction score
It was also said in the Q that the Voltage was comparitively LOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hence thus if the distance is slightly increased it would definately definately decrease the Electric field strength.................... to how much extent it wasnt asked in the Q....... Q just stated that wat will decrease..didnt said , wat will significantly decrease.......... small decrease= decrease............................................ 8)

Reaction score
Sannikutti said:
ya
leave tht
what u got for the plank
imnt for F

bad memory dnt remembr the Q................ if u tell me the Q i wd try to answer............. :)

Reaction score
it was a plate which was hinged to a wall at point Q
then the weight of the plate was 10 N in the center and there was force 10 which was acting on the plate and it was F at the end
and they asked what is value of F

Reaction score
Sannikutti said:
it was a plate which was hinged to a wall at point Q
then the weight of the plate was 10 N in the center and there was force 10 which was acting on the plate and it was F at the end
and they asked what is value of F
hmmmmmmmmmmm cannt remmbr wat i wrote...............sorry...................