• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

3 problematic queston in biology!!!

Reaction score
yaar, can u give me the detailed answer of these 3 quston!!!

1) XPLAIN THE SIGNIFICNCE OF LEAF STUCTURE IN THE PROCSS OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS? [7] (M/J/09)

2) A) XPLAIN WT IS MENT BY NON-CYCLIAL NATURE OF ENERGY FLOW.
B) XPAIN THE FEEDIN RELATONSHIP BTWN MAIN GRPS OF ORGANISM IN A FOODWEB? [10] (O/N/09)

3) ) although skin is a waterproof structure a few chemicals r able 2 pass through the tissu of the skin. when a person places a finger in a soluton of 1 of these chemicals , it is possible for that chemical to enter the circulatory system & be carried 2 the toungr. the person then experiences a sensatio of taste...
a) describe the pathway followed by this particular chemical from the finger until it reaches the tounge. [7]
b) describe the parts played by the nervous system 2 enable the person 2 experience the taste. [3] (M/J/08)

PLZ!!PLZ!! SOME 1 HELP!!!

Reaction score
broad lamina---->maximum absorption of light for photosynthesis
thinner leaf----->alows rapid diffusion of co2 into the leaf and allow light to reach all the parts
vascular bundle---->xylem brings water(a raw material for photosynthesis)phloem translocates sucrose to storage organs and other parts of plants
stomata---->to take in co2 gas a raw material for photosynthesis
transparent cuticle---->allows light to penetrate into the leaf
palisade cells with cloroplasts near uper epedermis so that maximum light can be absorbed
air spaces b/w spongy mesophyll---->these is a thin film of water which enables co2 to dissolve nd the diffuse into neighbouring cells
DATS ENUF CHOOSE 5 SLID POINTS FRM ABOVE FOR A 6-MARK QUESTION

Reaction score
hassam said:
broad lamina---->maximum absorption of light for photosynthesis
thinner leaf----->alows rapid diffusion of co2 into the leaf and allow light to reach all the parts
vascular bundle---->xylem brings water(a raw material for photosynthesis)phloem translocates sucrose to storage organs and other parts of plants
stomata---->to take in co2 gas a raw material for photosynthesis
transparent cuticle---->allows light to penetrate into the leaf
palisade cells with cloroplasts near uper epedermis so that maximum light can be absorbed
air spaces b/w spongy mesophyll---->these is a thin film of water which enables co2 to dissolve nd the diffuse into neighbouring cells
DATS ENUF CHOOSE 5 SLID POINTS FRM ABOVE FOR A 6-MARK QUESTION

right..!!

Reaction score
:(A)in this part start like this that the particle diffuses into the blood vessels flowing near the surface of the skin and then reach the heart you must include name of the vessels to the heart from the arms then tell that it would be in the blood which would be taken to the lungs to be deoxygentaed here also mention the name of pulmanory vein,then the pulmonery artery will take the blood to the left side of the heart that is first the blood will go to the left atrium then to the left ventricle and then pushed into tha vein(aorta or vena cava i dont remeber) which would divide into dufferent artries the one and then reach the tongue!!!
(B) i think this part will include the conditioned reflex action that if the person has tasted the substance before then on seeing or touching the substance the sensory neuros will transfer the electric signal to the relay neuron and then so on and the person will feel the taste even before eating it(i hope atleast you can explain this reflex path)

although my answers are not fully explained yet i hope they may help you in understanding the questions(kindly confirm these answers and then do tell me)

Reaction score
thnx, yar hamid.....

but i need the full answer not lyk the ans u gave for 3..... i kno its corrct... but the full anser i need 2 kno!!!

so, plzz koi to meri maddat karo, answer de ne meeye!!!!! :cry:

Reaction score
darknight_007 said:
thnx, yar hamid.....

but i need the full answer not lyk the ans u gave for 3..... i kno its corrct... but the full anser i need 2 kno!!!

so, plzz koi to meri maddat karo, answer de ne meeye!!!!! :cry:

sorry bro but m kind of really busy now adays 1stly tau xamz n dn some personal problems but i will try to ryt the full answer in a day or 2!!!
:)

Reaction score
energy flow is non-cyclic.It would be heat and sunlight- A cycle means that a substance or energy will eventually return to its origin. Sunlight generates heat and chemical energy on the Earth, but is non-cyclic, in other words, you have to have a constant infusion of it all the time, it doesnt recycle. The majority of the energy of sunlight is lost as heat, out of our atmosphere into space, never to enter the cycle again. So the flow would be sunlight in, some chemical use and some heat absorption, and eventually all the energy is lost as heat out.
got this ans frm YAHOO ANSWERS