• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

8th May Maths Paper 2 full solutions

Reaction score
Sir can u post a link on this thread after you upload or just reply that you have uploaded.........

Reaction score
Thank you very much sir.
We really appreciate what you are doing for us, and I think no one before had done such things.
We will have patience and wait for you to post the answers.
Others, plz wait and give him time to write the solutions. And remember that he is doing all that for your benefit, and if he wasnt doing that, you had to wait for August to see how good or bad you've done. So have some patience :)
Btw Good luck to all candidates and I wish the curve will be very low.,

Reaction score
thank you sir , what did u think of the paper?
most people found t really hard ... do you expect the grade boundries to go below 175/200 ?
i know you cant know for sure , but please tell me your views

Reaction score
Hey, the inequality question, the ans was -1 to -4. It was 4 nos. does that mean each is counted as 1 (mark)? I did the working right but then carelessly flip the sign. *sigh* anybody knows? Pls help :(

Reaction score
if someone get a 70/200 how much does it count because it seems that this year is way harder than last year