• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9709 physics paper 22. how was it and what to do with the electricity question

Reaction score
Dude I don't know about you but I actually skipped some 1 - 2 marked parts.. 5 or 6 of them. Plus I know for a fact that I've lost 4 - 5 more marks. You can't be worse than that - and I'd been revising my ass off before the exam. I found the electricity part actually easy - but the time limit messed the whole paper up for me. So long for an A.

Reaction score
I skipped that one. just wrote P=V2/R . hope that gets me 1 mark :/

Reaction score
Dude I don't know about you but I actually skipped some 1 - 2 marked parts.. 5 or 6 of them. Plus I know for a fact that I've lost 4 - 5 more marks. You can't be worse than that - and I'd been revising my ass off before the exam. I found the electricity part actually easy - but the time limit messed the whole paper up for me. So long for an A.
Bro I'm in the exact same boat as you. I skipped a lot of theory questions worth like 1 or 2 marks trying to finish what i could only to end up with no time left to go back and finish them, plus who knows how many mistakes i might have made in between. Dont know if my time management was just bad or the time limit was just too short. Worst part is, when you think about it, a lot of the questions were actually really easy.