• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A competition if you like...

Reaction score
i've got some rough ideas which seem to b SENSELESS....but still imma sharing these...

• I just wonder if i will be able to change the situation once i realise I am in it...(a dream)
  • Suddenly he smiled, and i felt tears prick ma eyes...
  • We are quick to courtesy and also respond to it like the old proverb "All doors open to courtesy"...
  • I have no speech to make & no tym to make in it,I appeal that i may c u and u may c me....
  • An Unexpected Trust...which made ma lyf worth living...
  • She was beautiful, gorgeous, pulchritudinous...but her empty eyes made me wonder WHY???

Prompts are usually meaninglessness .... and this is simply beautiful

Reaction score
##################************ And the competition closes *****#############

Reaction score
here are some good ones:
1.All his miseries and misadventures had made him realise it yet again, How helpless man is over Natures might!
deserted from all, found something interesting and creatie.. to live with
3. A successful man goes to knees for just a small mistake... which he thinks, have no importance in life.
Suddenly he smiled, and i felt tears prick ma eyes...
5. She was beautiful, gorgeous, pulchritudinous...but her empty eyes made me wonder WHY???

Reaction score
The best three in descending order...
1. She was beautiful, gorgeous, pulchritudinous...but her empty eyes made me wonder WHY??? fiz34
2.A successful man goes to knees for just a small mistake... which he thinks, have no importance in life. leadingguy
3.All his miseries and misadventures had made him realize it yet again, How helpless man is over Natures might! -7 domination-

Reaction score
the rest of ideas were good too and very creative Masha Allah :) so plz dont feel hard anyone... its just that these touched me the most. the next comp strts monday n ends friday :D good nyt to all

Reaction score
The best three in descending order...
1. She was beautiful, gorgeous, pulchritudinous...but her empty eyes made me wonder WHY??? fiz34
2.A successful man goes to knees for just a small mistake... which he thinks, have no importance in life. leadingguy
3.All his miseries and misadventures had made him realize it yet again, How helpless man is over Natures might! -7 domination-
U liked the theme?? ?? awesome to read :)

Reaction score
YOU PPL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
now let me tell you ppl wat ideas are
its a rainy day and you cannot indulge yourself in out door activities. you decide to explore the attic that has not been opened for years... wen you open the room of mysteries... you discover... :p