• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Activebook!!

Reaction score
none of the links given in this page no longer existing. can anyone plz upload the A2 physics student book pdf plzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
anybody have links of all maths pdfs and activebooks? Please, just give me all the links you are having! Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
guys can any1 send me AS physics book in pdf format as the links here no longer work. I've browsed through all the links and many other threads but can't find any working links.

Reaction score
guys can any1 send me AS physics book in pdf format as the links here no longer work. I've browsed through all the links and many other threads but can't find any working links.
Please send us your e-mail, we'll be happy to send a copy to you. :)

Reaction score
anybody have links of all maths pdfs and activebooks? Please, just give me all the links you are having! Thanks in advance!

Did you get the activebooks for all Edexcel AS Mathematics? If you did, can you please send it to me? :)

Reaction score
Sorry, but the link you provided is not valid now. I also need Edexcel AS biology student book written by Ann Fullick. The ISBN for that is 9781405896320. Could you please upload another pdf file? Thank you very mmmmmuch!!!!

Please send us your e-mail, we'd be happy to send you a link to the book. :)