• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Activebook!!

Reaction score
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR ALL EDEXCEL A LEVELS ACTIVEBOOKS AND E-SPEC.

I WOULD REQUEST MEMBERS TO CONTRIBUTE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN.
PLEASE ONLY UPLOAD ACTIVEBOOKS OR E-SPECS (NO pdf)

GCE MATHS:THIS IS THE LINK (all of them)!!
GCE PHYSICS: AS-LINK
A2-LINK
For those of you who are not used to using torrents, you have to download this software utorrent. Now you are ready to download .torrent files.click the link for the active book and you will see a .torrent file has been downloaded. Go to the download folder and double click it and the file will start to download in utorrent.

tdk

Reaction score
Here I've got only the A2 Chemistry Students' Book. Could you please upload the Chemistry AS Students' Book. And also the AS and A2 CHEMISTRY Active Books.

tdk

Reaction score
chemistry AS student book--that is all i have
"aniekan, you see, what you and others have posted in this thread are only the soft copies of the AS and A2 Students' Books only. Definitely I'm grateful to you and everybody for uploading these. But I'm also looking for the AS and A2 Chemistry ACTIVE BOOKS where you will have some extra resources such as MCQ, VIDEO and ANIMATIONS etc. If you have these please upload here. Also have u got the ANSWER BOOKLET for AS and A2 Chemistry Students' Book?

Reaction score
"aniekan, you see, what you and others have posted in this thread are only the soft copies of the AS and A2 Students' Books only. Definitely I'm grateful to you and everybody for uploading these. But I'm also looking for the AS and A2 Chemistry ACTIVE BOOKS where you will have some extra resources such as MCQ, VIDEO and ANIMATIONS etc. If you have these please upload here. Also have u got the ANSWER BOOKLET for AS and A2 Chemistry Students' Book?

Thanks for acknowledging our deeds. Sorry but i do not have the ACTIVE BOOKS AND ANSWER BOOKLET

tdk

Reaction score
Could u plz upload the Biology AS Students' Book AND the AS, A2 Active Books (Biology).

Reaction score
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR ALL EDEXCEL A LEVELS ACTIVEBOOKS AND E-SPEC.

I WOULD REQUEST MEMBERS TO CONTRIBUTE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN.
PLEASE ONLY UPLOAD ACTIVEBOOKS OR E-SPECS (NO pdf)

GCE MATHS:THIS IS THE LINK (all of them)!!
GCE PHYSICS: AS-LINK
A2-LINK
For those of you who are not used to using torrents, you have to download this software utorrent. Now you are ready to download .torrent files.click the link for the active book and you will see a .torrent file has been downloaded. Go to the download folder and double click it and the file will start to download in utorrent.
pls upload As physics student book using by pdf. i cannot download by utorrent.

Reaction score
plzzzzz this is very very important and urgent plzzz help
i need the bio AS edexcel activebook as pdf or any printable format plzzzz help its extremely important

Reaction score
Can anybody please upload the answer booklet for the Edexcel Chemistry and Edexcel Biology? I've been searching forever and cannot find it :c