• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

a level admission advice

Reaction score
hello,
i am currently studying in beaconhouse karachi defence campus.
i wanted to ask whether school grades count in getting admission in a level schools??
i am going to apply for nixor,lyceum and paf chapter early.
i am mediocre in my school grades but i have a A and a B on my olevel record in pak studies and islamiat respectively.

Reaction score
hello,
i wanted to ask whether school grades count in getting admission in a level schools??
i am mediocre in my school grades but i have a A and a B on my olevel record in pak studies and islamiat respectively.
Yea dude colleges see your o level result ,and then decide to give admission,try to get A"s in your field subjects ,that will be more important ahead:)

Reaction score
hello,

U r from beaconhouse defence campus so can u pls tell me that how is it's A level and how is it's faculty for A level? and fee structure?