• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Exams

Reaction score
Hey GUYS. How is it going? I know most of us will be under serious pressure ans stress at the moment. About 6 days more and A level kick starts . I want to wish you guys all the best and hope u come out with flying colours. I would like to ask for ur advice in the following subjects.

BIOLOGY
CHEMISTRY
PHYSICS,

PLEASE suggest tips to ace my A levels.

Reaction score
Cant say about Bio, didn't give it.
Chemistry is 75% ratta and 25% application of knowledge. If your ratta is good, your paper will be good.
In Physics, concepts must be clear. The only real conceptual paper in A-Level (science subs).

Reaction score
Cant say about Bio, didn't give it.
Chemistry is 75% ratta and 25% application of knowledge. If your ratta is good, your paper will be good.
In Physics, concepts must be clear. The only real conceptual paper in A-Level (science subs).

True though, Organic is deadly, any tips apart from ratta

Reaction score
True though, Organic is deadly, any tips apart from ratta

Try to do at least 15 full past papers. Ideally, you should do past papers from the last 5 years. For Chemistry MCQ's I remember, I looked at around 10 years papers. Mind you, just looked. Our Chemistry Sir made a frickin MCQ topical with detailed answers for every MCQ that he wrote himself. The thing was like 1000 pages, 1 page for each MCQ covering all the paper variants. Not sure if its available anymore.