• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-level Mathematics anyone.

Reaction score
hey everyone I am giving alevel mathematics papers including p1 s1 m1 and p3.

I have even appeared for the paper of mathematics code 9709. before and got a C so i am retaking the paper this time again.

in this oct/nov. session. Is anyone else giving papers here in the same session???

please reply here so that I may know some of them to discuss and for the moral support. It will be very kind of you. please thank you.

Reaction score
hope u may succeed. Any help required in any part do ask. I will try to help at my best. (y):)

Reaction score
I particularly think that it's difficult to score good grades in Maths. The competition is very high and the threshold system worsens the situation in Maths. So, start preparing from now. Regular practice is a key to scoring higher marks in maths. I wasn't expecting to pass Physics and yet I got C, whereas I was confident that I will score good grades in Maths and I got D! So, the threshold, I think, is quite high for Maths. Am not trying to scare you but alarming you in advance to be better prepared for it.

Wish you all the best for your exams.

Reaction score
I particularly think that it's difficult to score good grades in Maths. The competition is very high and the threshold system worsens the situation in Maths. So, start preparing from now. Regular practice is a key to scoring higher marks in maths. I wasn't expecting to pass Physics and yet I got C, whereas I was confident that I will score good grades in Maths and I got D! So, the threshold, I think, is quite high for Maths. Am not trying to scare you but alarming you in advance to be better prepared for it.

Wish you all the best for your exams.
Oh no! I am the next person going to appear for it :O