• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Mathematics : Tutions Available

Reaction score
AoA,

Iam offering online tutions for AS/A level Mathematics and A level Physics and Chemistry.
The papers are P1, P3, S1 and M1.

Although i teach physics and chemistry as well, but for now its mathematics..

Iam an A level passed student, enrolled in National University of Science and Technology, Islamabad (NUST)

I received an A* grade in A level and O level mathematics, myself. I have obtained A* in physics and chemistry A levels as well!

I have been teaching since two years now, taught my class fellows and then other students.
Students have always been positive with the results, Alhamdullilah!

The teaching criteria will be simple:
1. Communication will be online, so need to worry about the location problem!
2. I will teach a topic and practise questions from it, before moving to the next one.
3. I will conduct tests on a scheduled basis.
4. Some people may feel reluctant about studying via internet, for them, trust me its just like teaching in person, even better!
You may contact people who have studied previously from me here on this site for reference:
LittleRoses
Mustehssun Iqbal
smilingstar
khizer shahab

P.S: You may post in this thread or pm me, or mail me at :
[email protected]

Regards,
smzimran

Reaction score
AoA,

Iam offering online tutions for AS/A level Mathematics.
The papers are P1, P3, S1 and M1.

Although i teach physics and chemistry as well, but for now its mathematics..

Iam an A level passed student, enrolled in National University of Science and Technology, Islamabad (NUST)

I received an A* grade in A level and O level mathematics, myself. I have obtained A* in physics and chemistry A levels as well!

I have been teaching since two years now, taught my class fellows and then other students.
Students have always been positive with the results, Alhamdullilah!

The teaching criteria will be simple:
1. Communication will be online, so need to worry about the location problem!
2. I will teach a topic and practise questions from it, before moving to the next one.
3. I will conduct tests on a scheduled basis.
4. Some people may feel reluctant about studying via internet, for them, trust me its just like teaching in person, even better!
You may contact people who have studied previously from me here on this site for reference:
LittleRoses
Mustehssun Iqbal
smilingstar
khizer shahab

P.S: You may post in this thread or pm me, or mail me at :
[email protected]

Regards,
smzimran
tell me .. u go for edexcel ?

Reaction score
well i just took a trial lesson from this guy and he was good at the subject a little too fast in teaching the topic, if one is good at any subject then that doesn't mean that he can teach equally good. teaching is like an art and needs a lot of home work, techniques and experience so your first choice should be a professional teacher. if u can't afford them or you need extra help then you may study from an alevel passed person like the one above.
P.S i personally realized recently that studying online via a teacher takes a lot of time as compared to studying face to face and things get real slow, net obstructions could come so decide wisely by considering everything.

Reaction score
well i just took a trial lesson from this guy and he was good at the subject a little too fast in teaching the topic, if one is good at any subject then that doesn't mean that he can teach equally good. teaching is like an art and needs a lot of home work, techniques and experience so your first choice should be a professional teacher. if u can't afford them or you need extra help then you may study from an alevel passed person like the one above.
P.S i personally realized recently that studying online via a teacher takes a lot of time as compared to studying face to face and things get real slow, net obstructions could come so decide wisely by considering everything.
Well, that is your opinion and opinions differ!
I believe the online system is not different than face to face by a great margin, yes there are obstructions of internet and everything but that equals the obstructions caused when one studies face to face in the comfort of his home, like mom calling the kid, someone at the door, drinking water etc.
^ I have given home tutions for quite some time, so trust me on that!

About the teaching thing, you are right everyone good at a subject is not neccesarily a good teacher. However, iam good at teaching, this may sound boastful but Alhamdullilah, i have been praised by almost everbody i taught from my batch mates to my teachers and my students.
I even used to clear some mathematics difficult concepts of my chemistry teacher!
About the class you took, it was done in a little haste, due to some time constraint at that time.

Asking people who took longer periods of classes from me might help better, i have listed the names above!

Reaction score
Well, that is your opinion and opinions differ!
I believe the online system is not different than face to face by a great margin, yes there are obstructions of internet and everything but that equals the obstructions caused when one studies face to face in the comfort of his home, like mom calling the kid, someone at the door, drinking water etc.
^ I have given home tutions for quite some time, so trust me on that!

About the teaching thing, you are right everyone good at a subject is not neccesarily a good teacher. However, iam good at teaching, this may sound boastful but Alhamdullilah, i have been praised by almost everbody i taught from my batch mates to my teachers and my students.
I even used to clear some mathematics difficult concepts of my chemistry teacher!
About the class you took, it was done in a little haste, due to some time constraint at that time.

Asking people who took longer periods of classes from me might help better, i have listed the names above!
Hey so you even provide trail lessons???and hey ya smzimran you are right!!!it differs from person to person....I believe its a lot better and good to learn from you......whenever required will contact you!!and hey ya you are always in a hurry when taking a lecture????or u spend unlimited time???

Reaction score
I give one demo class to interested student,
and no im not in a hurry and neither am i going to give loads of time, wasting time of both me and the other person!

Reaction score
nice work .... smzimran. ALLah will bless u. is this for free??? or u charge????? some??

Reaction score
To all who have recently pm'ed me:
Please dont spam the convos creating new conversation each time!
Write in the previous one,

Thank you!