• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-level Psychology 2022 book needed

Reaction score
Just questioning if anyone has a copy of the recent release of the A-level psychology book released a year ago (2022) in any digital form? Thank you.

Attachments

• psy.jpg
    psy.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Hi, I couldn't find the book anywhere unfortunately, but I've send a request in z library. It's possible to get the older version tho.

Reaction score
Sounds fair enough, psychology is kinda unpopular. You wouldn't mind updating me if you get an update from z-library?

Reaction score
I m currently doing olevel in lahore Pakistan and my cureent school is not that goad , thus i m looking for a good school for alevels. My friends suggested me beacon house liberty one and other friend sugeested lgs 1A1. I m confused which school to join, so texted you guys who are curreently in alevel to suggest school that is providing good teachers and results. Kindly dont provide info from internet i can find that too. I need personal opinion which you guys think would be good
Disclaimer ; i m not for school that has more festive or is fun for parties rather i m of a person that is looking for a school that provide quality education.
Alevel subjects planning to take ; math, computer,!physic and chemistry

Kindly guys give me your suggestions?