• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Subjects Help!!!!!

Reaction score
I am willing to give Maths,Accounts and Business studies in As and A levels,,, what you guyz think about it???

Reaction score
I am willing to give Maths,Accounts and Business studies in As and A levels,,, what you guyz think about it???

Would be a whole lot better if can manage to take A level Economics instead of Business studies. Since, Business studies is considered too basic at A level by universities.

Reaction score
That is i can not manage coz i didnt study eco in o level!!!!!

that shouldnt really matter if u didnt take eco at olevel! i gave both olevel n AS eco n to tell u the truth they are kinda same....the stuff are repeated in AS just with more or less detail! i know many ppl who took eco AS without doing olevel n they got good grades....so u shud be fine!
n taking eco is better than business....its more credited! :)

Reaction score
that shouldnt really matter if u didnt take eco at olevel! i gave both olevel n AS eco n to tell u the truth they are kinda same....the stuff are repeated in AS just with more or less detail! i know many ppl who took eco AS without doing olevel n they got good grades....so u shud be fine!
n taking eco is better than business....its more credited! :)
well im doing A levels in 1 year so can i manage eco ?