• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Subjects in Roots College International (RCI)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you go to school at RCI in Pakistan for A Levels. If so, would you mind telling me what subjects are on offer there? Thank you very much and I would really appreciate it :D
( I am asking this because this information is not found on their website )

Reaction score
Well. I'm in the DHA-I branch. They offer: Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Further Maths, General Paper, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies, Urdu, Environmental Management. I'll add more if I remember.

As for which one is better... both are good in their own sense but you need to visit both of them and see which one suits you better because there are differences. You need to consider the size, location, travelling distance, diversity (I heard DHA-I is more but a student from I9 can better tell you about I9). I mean there are lots of factors to consider.

Reaction score
Thank you very much to both of you :)
Just for some background info, I live in Malaysia right now and I have just finished the IGCSE exams. I am quite interested in RCI in Pakistan for some reason although I have no family there and I have never been to Pakistan before. Do you think it would be a good idea to come to Pakistan just to go to RCI? ( or am i just being stupid ) I would be coming by myself without my family, and naturally I have some concerns.
For one, I would really love to know if Roots offers French A-level. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Also, are there any hostels or boarding houses for girls nearby any of the campuses? I don't think Roots has boarding accommodations so that would be a problem.
And also, would it be safe for a girl to be alone there?
Please let me know if you have any information or advice :)