• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

a level subjects

Reaction score
hello ppl i want to know is the combination bio chem physics and maths okay for a levels? because many of my friends n cousinx are telling me it would be difficult to study maths n sciences together? a level maths is difficult????? plzz anyone help need ur opinion......

Reaction score
your subjects combination is best :)
your combination leads you to every field ecxept from just few :)

No, it wont be difficult for you if you work hard and keep day to day follow up of the subjects :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hm12 said:
hello ppl i want to know is the combination bio chem physics and maths okay for a levels? because many of my friends n cousinx are telling me it would be difficult to study maths n sciences together? a level maths is difficult????? plzz anyone help need ur opinion......
Well i have to agree its hard but its worth it!
Its a definitely 'Go for it!!' combination.

Reaction score
hey i am also going for this subject combination and the reason for it is that in future every field will be open for me sciences business etc, secondly it will broaden up my knowledge and this tough subject combination will also make me prone to be hardworking which helps you for the next level which is the university level which will be most tough i guess...so u can become used to the burden of studies, you can also get two or more equivalence certificates after a levels of any 3 subjects out of four and this can help Ur admission in Pakistan universities... and last that you can easily search for your interest in any field during your a levels and further opt for it...so lot of advantages of taking this subject selection go for it thumbs up!

Reaction score
@rviboy- ya the reason me taking this subject combination is the same as urs. as i have not decided yet about any field i want to go into i have taken these subjects so that in future after a levels i can go into any field i wish till then i can think about that field easily:) so ya best of luck to you too:)

Reaction score
hm12 said:
ya the reason me taking this subject combination is the same as urs. as i have not decided yet about any field i want to go into i have taken these subjects so that in future after a levels i can go into any field i wish till then i can think about that field easily:
Take time but don't take so much time to decide for your field because when the time comes you may be confused.

Reaction score
subject combination is fine.
dont take tension for Maths. It is just straight ways.
choose
P1,P3,M1,S1 for Moderator
P1,P3,M1,M2 for physics lovers
P1,P3,S1,S3 for statistics lover
note: about 96% pple choose moderator combination.