• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level suggestion!!

Reaction score
i don't think . Business St . and Maths are two different subjects for different fields ...
I'm not actually looking for a particular field..I need such subjects which will give me more options..So from that point of view?

Reaction score
I'm not actually looking for a particular field..I need such subjects which will give me more options..So from that point of view?
well one subject doesn't actually decide fields . It's a combination of subjects that make field .

For Pre-Medical : Bio , Chem , Phy
For Pre-Engineering : Chem , Phy , Math

So instead of three , if you take 4 subjects ( Bio , Chem , Phy , Math ) - you'll have the option of both fields . Take either Bio or Math as an additional subject . This will allow you to follow one field but if you decide to switch later , you'll have the necessary qualifications to do so .

Reaction score
Do CA with Accounts,Maths Nd Business,, u can even get exemption of 1 paper if u take maths for Module A,,,

Reaction score
i want suggestion for the schedule of study,good books for chemistry and physics of A level,and notes.