• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Levels Abroad, Advice Needed On Country and School [People from Saudia and U.A.E Jump In PLEASE]

Reaction score
AoA People,
I am pretty much interested in doing my A'Levels abroad and when I say abroad I limit it to Malaysia, U.A.E(Dubai preferably) and Saudi Arabia. The countries are so because for now my parents won't allow me to go to EU/Non-Muslim countries, they say I must be 18 for that. So basically I want advise on best country and school. Please write down why do you think the country/school is best for me.

About my self, I've score 3 A's so far in GCSEs(O'Levels) and am expecting another 6 this result. I prefer Saudia as the country as my parents would be more than happy to send me there. Requirements:
1. Not A Hefty fee plan
2. Accept Admissions After November
3. Good Results
4. A LARGE campus
5. Provide scholorships(not necessary)
6. Lastly, If schools have anything to do with Uni admissions I don't face any problem enrolling into UK unis.

Thanks,

Reaction score
well , since i study in KSA ! through my experience , the school here r great :)
and there r a variety of schools for IG with variety of fees :)
but wht do u mean by accepts admission AFTER nov ?
does that means u r willing to ATTEND FOR ADMISSION IN A SCHOOL IN DECEMBER ?!

Reaction score
if you are going for edexcel a levels go for ksa or dubai , if cie dont even think about ksa .. it has ruined me -_- , now i have plans to get back to my country ( pakistan ) after wasting so much of my parents money in ksa

Reaction score
if you are going for edexcel a levels go for ksa or dubai , if cie dont even think about ksa .. it has ruined me -_- , now i have plans to get back to my country ( pakistan ) after wasting so much of my parents money in ksa
btw it depends on the kind of school/teacher ur going to ! i live in KSA and am taking cie !! AND every thing is great and superb el7amdullah ! :)

Reaction score
hhhhhhhhhhh no i dont !! i guess u did understand wht i said !
u said KSA ruined u and u advised not to go to KSA for studies ! so i said not all schools ruin students , it depends on the school ur going to !

Reaction score
well , since i study in KSA ! through my experience , the school here r great :)
and there r a variety of schools for IG with variety of fees :)
but wht do u mean by accepts admission AFTER nov ?
does that means u r willing to ATTEND FOR ADMISSION IN A SCHOOL IN DECEMBER ?!
YES I am going for an admission in January :). I'm studying at my current school.
Could you please list down some good schools.

Thanks

:|

Reaction score
no i meant which school do YOU go to ?
i go to excellence school x)
YES I am going for an admission in January :). I'm studying at my current school.
Could you please list down some good schools.

Thanks

well , they r
1) excellence
2)almajd
3)alhussan
4)new world
5)orbit

and lots more :)
but for the January admission thing ,, i have no idea really ,, so u can call them and ask ur self x)

Reaction score
i go to excellence school x)
They Don't have any websites/ emails, how am I suppose to get info

Saudis -_-. Where are you living btw, I mean can you advise me about accommodation and stuff?

Thanks a Bunch by the way!

Reaction score
They Don't have any websites/ emails, how am I suppose to get info

Saudis -_-. Where are you living btw, I mean can you advise me about accommodation and stuff?

Thanks a Bunch by the way!
they hv website, in arabic