• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A levels Computer Science Paper 2 9618

Reaction score
Hello and AOA!
I need help for my A levels Computer Science paper 2.
Some background :
I have been a student of Biology in my o levels but still I studied O levels CS (p1) only not p2.
Currently, I am facing extreme difficulty in attempting paper 2 of CS.
Theory is somehow okish but when questions related to pseudocode comes, all that programming stuff, I get severely stuck in that.
I am not able to understand the logic behind the question and if incase i understand a little, I am not able to identify that which selection statements and loops should be used.
Everyone told me to do practice but the question is that when i am not even able to get the proper concept how will i attempt a question?

So kindly help me out and provide some resources which will be helpful for me , smh as a beginner to programming stuff.
Thank you

Reaction score
Hello and AOA!
I need help for my A levels Computer Science paper 2.
Some background :
I have been a student of Biology in my o levels but still I studied O levels CS (p1) only not p2.
Currently, I am facing extreme difficulty in attempting paper 2 of CS.
Theory is somehow okish but when questions related to pseudocode comes, all that programming stuff, I get severely stuck in that.
I am not able to understand the logic behind the question and if incase i understand a little, I am not able to identify that which selection statements and loops should be used.
Everyone told me to do practice but the question is that when i am not even able to get the proper concept how will i attempt a question?

So kindly help me out and provide some resources which will be helpful for me , smh as a beginner to programming stuff.
Thank you
better to start with the procedures functions and filing of O level paper 2, then move to A levels procedures and funcions