• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A levels Lahore

Reaction score
8*= 100%
7%=75% scholarship.

idk about 6, try asking from the schools....
Hey dude I was interested in that school myself, could you tell me the exact date admissions would open? I am gonna move to Lahore in July and wanted to get in that school. And do they require an admission test?

Reaction score
Hey dude I was interested in that school myself, could you tell me the exact date admissions would open? I am gonna move to Lahore in July and wanted to get in that school. And do they require an admission test?
Which school exactly? He named a few..Beaconhouse?

Reaction score
which one?...
if u need details about BSS defence,ask fasih58 cuz he's in A lvlz there, m in O..

Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah the defense campus. Is there an admission test or they accept you based on your grades? And is it at first come bases?
Just a short interview on result day and princi selects on grades... and ofc on first come first serve thingy..