• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-levels!!! NOw????

Reaction score
What are u doing after A-levels?? Did u made into uni.??? If not then how are u passing time?? what are activities u r indulged in??? How are u guys moving on??? What are u all planning for??? I did not made into uni. I am very much bored. I have found many things to keep my self busy... but these things are still not enough to satisfy my soul. Really irritated, annoyed. Will u be sharing what u guys are having/doing? feelings same???

Reaction score
What are u doing after A-levels?? Did u made into uni.??? If not then how are u passing time?? what are activities u r indulged in??? How are u guys moving on??? What are u all planning for??? I did not made into uni. I am very much bored. I have found many things to keep my self busy... but these things are still not enough to satisfy my soul. Really irritated, annoyed. Will u be sharing what u guys are having/doing? feelings same???

i can so very relate to this. But duh, cherish this time. Do Anything, and everything you want to. University won't spare you i swear :)

Reaction score
i can so very relate to this. But duh, cherish this time. Do Anything, and everything you want to. University won't spare you i swear :)
any thing ?? like ?? well yes I am doing things but still sharing will reduce pain.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Scroll down a bit, and download these lectures by Nouman Ali Khan. http://www.kalamullah.com/juzz-amma.html

They are amazing!!!!!! Make a notebook, and take notes.
You can browse and find a lot more at www.kalamullah.com

I'd say, utilize this time wisely. Try finding out more about your deen, and then write up something, like a set of rules for yourself..think on how you can become an ideal muslim, and ways that your Lord is happy with you, while you start your studies and become busy next year.
Might seem boring, but trust me, you'd me much happy, as well as your Lord, Insha'Allah next year when you start your uni! :)

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Scroll down a bit, and download these lectures by Nouman Ali Khan. http://www.kalamullah.com/juzz-amma.html

They are amazing!!!!!! Make a notebook, and take notes.
You can browse and find a lot more at www.kalamullah.com

I'd say, utilize this time wisely. Try finding out more about your deen, and then write up something, like a set of rules for yourself..think on how you can become an ideal muslim, and ways that your Lord is happy with you, while you start your studies and become busy next year.
Might seem boring, but trust me, you'd me much happy, as well as your Lord, Insha'Allah next year when you start your uni! :)
thanks alot for ur advice i will see for it. :) any one else for the help?? or to share what they have found out??

Reaction score
what are you applying for? because every other university except for medical ones have started
i was applying for engineering... applied in nust and giki gt rejected or in waiting list.... so m desserted. don't know what to do :( doomed

Reaction score
none other uni. i applied .... unfortunately.... simple is that i have to wait for may/june again :( any advices???

ahan..pray that you get in or you better wait till may/june than going to a below average university at this time.
But, do plan out what you want to do, you career, and then short list your preferences regarding universities.

And, do apply for programs other than eng. Always have a plan B! :)

Reaction score
Life is harder than getting rejected from NUST or GIKI, may be Allah thinks that's not the best option for you. Think of other things that interest you
the other options like???? will u please guide a little further :)

Reaction score
I can feel for you bro. I didn't get into GIKI because my SAT didn't reach them on time. But had UK as a backup so got here into a university.
But anyways, try your best and apply to the other universities too ( LUMS,UET) . Keep your choices open.
Uni. life is a busy one, you will miss the relaxation you are having now once you start with it :p

And, everything happens for a reason. Hope for the best and Good luck with everything :)

Reaction score
I can feel for you bro. I didn't get into GIKI because my SAT didn't reach them on time. But had UK as a backup so got here into a university.
But anyways, try your best and apply to the other universities too ( LUMS,UET) . Keep your choices open.
Uni. life is a busy one, you will miss the relaxation you are having now once you start with it :p

And, everything happens for a reason. Hope for the best and Good luck with everything :)
thanks alot fr the advice.