• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A levels rechecking

Reaction score
I Scored 1A and 2B'S ,A In physics and B in chem & maths, I Am thinking of getting my papers recheked! Is it effective? and wat is the probability that the grAde would change? guyS wat do u suggest?

Reaction score
No one can give you a straight answer; it's impossible to tell you what would happen. If you think you performed at a grade A level, then go ahead for a remark. Examiners can make mistakes. But, grades can go up as well as down, so think carefully.

Reaction score
Just go to the center where you wrote the exam, and ask them to recheck your paper, do it quickly if you want to though.. I got 4a ad 1b but low %s, was expecting a 100 in bio, got 86...

Reaction score
hi
i just wanna know if my as level result will affect my a level result?
thnx in advance

Reaction score
hi
i just wanna know if my as level result will affect my a level result?
thnx in advance
ofc it does affect it. A levels result is a combination of ur AS level result and ur A2 level result.

Reaction score
so if a get a B in AS can i get an A* in a levels.........?if not .how is the whole thing graded?