• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Levels Subject Combination.

Reaction score
:sneaky: Than u plan to become a Doc.. A Famous Cardio Vescular sugeon.
Why Do every Female Wanna Choose this profession.

ermm, still remains undecided... now planning to opt for maths only in A levels, nt getting :(
well, goes perfect with ladies :p most respected job for ladies i guess :p

Reaction score
I've taken english, maths, biology and religious studies.....weirdest combination ever I think ;) ...and I want to go into business and accounting :D

Reaction score
I've taken english, maths, biology and religious studies.....weirdest combination ever I think ;) ...and I want to go into business and accounting :D

Why religious studies? It's a zero credit subject!

Why not something pertinent to Business instead?
Business is easily doable. Super easy subject. Accounts too. Econ is THE subject to keep although it requires a lot of effort!

Reaction score
Why religious studies? It's a zero credit subject!

Why not something pertinent to Business instead?
Business is easily doable. Super easy subject. Accounts too. Econ is THE subject to keep although it requires a lot of effort!
Actually, the universities I want to go to are more concerned about grades rather than subjects. Apart from maths, any subject is fine as long as you get the best grades. RS was a mistake :/ but I'll be dropping it next year and taking further maths instead inshallah.
Have you done economics? What do u learn in it?? A lot of ppl have told me its an interesting subject....

Reaction score
Actually, the universities I want to go to are more concerned about grades rather than subjects. Apart from maths, any subject is fine as long as you get the best grades. RS was a mistake :/ but I'll be dropping it next year and taking further maths instead inshallah.
Have you done economics? What do u learn in it?? A lot of ppl have told me its an interesting subject....

I took it till O levels and a few months into A Levels. There's a lot to learn.

You see, in all uni's there are subjects whose grades do not count. These subjects are religion, languages (some) and general papers/AS certifications only. Thus, useless.

Further Math in 1 year is nearly impossible. It's easily the toughest A Level I've had the pleasure of coming across. Requires shitloads of time and effort every day for the 2 years of your A levels. You just can't do it in 2 weeks like O Level Add Math etc.

Reaction score
I took it till O levels and a few months into A Levels. There's a lot to learn.

You see, in all uni's there are subjects whose grades do not count. These subjects are religion, languages (some) and general papers/AS certifications only. Thus, useless.

Further Math in 1 year is nearly impossible. It's easily the toughest A Level I've had the pleasure of coming across. Requires shitloads of time and effort every day for the 2 years of your A levels. You just can't do it in 2 weeks like O Level Add Math etc.
Oh ok...well what's worse is that I didn't even enjoy the subject! :/ I actually only plan to complete AS further maths next year, inshallah, and I enquired at a few unis here whether they would accept it, and they said if I achieved a good grade, they would consider it. But anyway, only three As are required, so even without RS, inshallah it should be fine, provided I get the grades!
Thnx for the advice btw! :)

Reaction score
I did chemistry, physics, english language and literature, arabic and maths (mechanics); currently doing chemical engineering at university so I thought those subjects more or less fit what I was pursuing

Reaction score
Oh ok...well what's worse is that I didn't even enjoy the subject! :/ I actually only plan to complete AS further maths next year, inshallah, and I enquired at a few unis here whether they would accept it, and they said if I achieved a good grade, they would consider it. But anyway, only three As are required, so even without RS, inshallah it should be fine, provided I get the grades!
Thnx for the advice btw! :)

No point on keeping a subject if you don't enjoy it.
Drop it right away, before it starts affecting other, more trivial subjects.