• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Levels without Olevels

Reaction score
Hello Dear I have a query that if a student passes Local Board Exam of His Country in place of Olevels and then takes Alevels Exam via The British Council ( As British Council doesn't ask for Previous Qualifications) as a Private Student . Can he be admitted to some Good Reputable Institutes in UK US etc.

Reaction score
Hello Dear I have a query that if a student passes Local Board Exam of His Country in place of Olevels and then takes Alevels Exam via The British Council ( As British Council doesn't ask for Previous Qualifications) as a Private Student . Can he be admitted to some Good Reputable Institutes in UK US etc.

Hi, I studied in a Sindh Board Local Matric School till 8 Grade, In 8 grade I jumped out and got into CIE
I had studied in a trust school and i had no money for School or tuition, so i completely relied on self studying and worked to collect money for exams.. Alhumdullilah I passed the LARGE LARGE analytical and Lingual gap between local board exam and Got 6A,

Now I am doing A level same way and intend to apply to Harvard Next year....

Since I consider this Jump, one of the hardest struggle a child of 13 age can take.. So i definitely pushed myself to my full potential

I worked alongside, and have a huge passion for business and corporate world, wall street finances and entrepreneurship.. so i deeply care for something

I have huge business plans that in future can change the world, I wish welfare and will take full benefit of opportunities i get

'

you can check more harvard requirements here : Harvard Requirements

So, if you think you can handle it then It will make you as a much stronger candidate and chance then you currently have

Reaction score

You know I can actually relate to your information so I can help more
You should add and message me on FB https://www.facebook.com/AreebaKausar1

or my mail address: [email protected]

Reaction score
You know I can actually relate to your information so I can help more
You should add and message me on FB https://www.facebook.com/AreebaKausar1

or my mail address: [email protected]

I have no words at all except by supplicating ALLAH SWT to grant you success and prosperity in your All walks of life . You explicitly wrote your situation which is to some extent similar to my case . Currently I'm in InterCom FBISE + Alevels via British Council Jeddah (I'm doing this inorder to be eligible for UoL Ext Prog LLB) . Thanking you for your generous reply I sent you req on FB . Tomorrow I have Alevels exam of Islamic Studies

Last edited: