• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A levels

Reaction score
Bro, the link you've posted is of Maths. so in maths there is no ATP! Generally ATP is paper 3 n paper 6. For IAS its paper 3 n for IA2 its paper 6 n for overall IAL its paper 3 & 6 if you're giving all at once. Hope that answers your question! :D

Reaction score
Bro, the link you've posted is of Maths. so in maths there is no ATP! Generally ATP is paper 3 n paper 6. For IAS its paper 3 n for IA2 its paper 6 n for overall IAL its paper 3 & 6 if you're giving all at once. Hope that answers your question! :D

No, I mean that there is that GCE A levels and the other A levels. I'm doing the A levels Chemistry that involves the Alternative to Practicals. So, what is the exact course name and which of those is its sample papers (Chemistry).

Reaction score
No, I mean that there is that GCE A levels and the other A levels. I'm doing the A levels Chemistry that involves the Alternative to Practicals. So, what is the exact course name and which of those is its sample papers (Chemistry).
Alrigh... hmm... so before 2014 june session there was GCE A-Levels overall. But now it has changed to IAL for countries all over the world except UK. So, if you're living in UK u'll appear for GCE but if you're living outside UK u'll have to give IAL. And if you want to prepare for IAL chemistry so, then do GCE pastpapers from 2008 untill june 2014 and IAL june 2014. And this june session of was the first IAL session. and only in UK GCE was taken. Hope that answers your question. :)