• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A must read answer to a question.

Reaction score
I am posting this because This community is religious, There was this question that was asked by a person "How to convince my atheist friend that God exists" . There were several answers and a small debate between atheists and us. Everyone should specially check out the amazing simple explanations , it is really valuable and the way this guy named "Sri Lanka" approached the debate is quite remarkable, and he explains in a very ingenious way. Everyone should check it out, and maybe you all can contribute into letting a few users in this site in your own way of teaching an atheist the existence of a God. Look out for the answer by "Sri Lanka" which I find as a very beautiful proof to someone who doesnt know that God exists. Check it out -

http://srilanka.answercup.com/question/215/how-can-i-convince-my-atheist-friend-that-god-exists/