• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A newbie guide to IELTS

Reaction score
I am not sharing it, I'm asking for it.

I don't know a single thing about IELTS.
Can anyone please share something that can help me to score good. Something like Newbie to professional, lol.

Regards.

Reaction score
ielts is international english language testing system. its a test to see how good you are in english. you are marked according to band scores with the highest band being 9. it consists of 4 tests:listening, speaking, reading and writing. you will do 3 of them on one day and the speaking interview on a separate day.there is no pass or fail marks in ielts but in most institutions or anywhere where ielts is needed the lowest requirment youll ever see is around 6 or 6.5. below this isnt really accepted anywhere....
but dont worry its not hard. i did it and i got 7 out of nine. its just testing your basic english.
all the best! :)

Reaction score
I have an ielts brochure........... hope this might help you out............ Also u can download books from torrent too.... :)

Attachments

• IELTS brochure.PDF
    935.2 KB · Views: 134
Reaction score
ielts is international english language testing system. its a test to see how good you are in english. you are marked according to band scores with the highest band being 9. it consists of 4 tests:listening, speaking, reading and writing. you will do 3 of them on one day and the speaking interview on a separate day.there is no pass or fail marks in ielts but in most institutions or anywhere where ielts is needed the lowest requirment youll ever see is around 6 or 6.5. below this isnt really accepted anywhere....
but dont worry its not hard. i did it and i got 7 out of nine. its just testing your basic english.
all the best! :)
My bro scored 8 :D

Reaction score
Do I need to take ILETS if I have already taken O levels First Language English or ESL
Till I have asked in well known universities in UK, if you have B or B+ grade in your CIE A level English then you don't need to give IELTS or if you gave CAE then too no need. IDK about ESL :p

Reaction score
HI!!! I believe i can help you out the most! I got my score yesterday and my average was 8.0
Listening=9
speaking=8
reading=8
writing=7

Just do practice, lots of it thats the key! and i only practised an hour each day for 15 days! English is something you learn over the years not something one can teach you over a span of 1 month or 1 day. Everyday we speak to people and learn new expressions, new words. Read newspapers they also help

But yeah its a very straightforward test good luck! :)

Reaction score
HI!!! I believe i can help you out the most! I got my score yesterday and my average was 8.0
Listening=9
speaking=8
reading=8
writing=7

Just do practice, lots of it thats the key! and i only practised an hour each day for 15 days! English is something you learn over the years not something one can teach you over a span of 1 month or 1 day. Everyday we speak to people and learn new expressions, new words. Read newspapers they also help

But yeah its a very straightforward test good luck! :)

Congratulations msA !!!!!! XD :D GOOD JOB !!!! yessss ur right btw please do help me in da next couple of days XD