• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A star in urdu

Reaction score
how to get an star in urdu as second language ? i heard there are no threshold in urdu then how do they grade us ? please tell me

Reaction score
thats strange to hear that there are no thresholds in urdu. .m realy nt sure if its true(rather m of the view that its false) plus taking a* in urdu is a stepby step process needing constant practise for a certain span . . Not an over night improvement can give u a* . .i suggest u to read sample essay/report/letter/speech etc in amir wahed and shazia s buk and read them intensively . . Try to catch the style and remember impressive words . . Dont go for novels nòw with paki urdu that wil fragment your confidence . .
Stay focused during the paper . . Utilise all you 2 hours(that is very imp) . . Theres no point in ending the paper in 1 hour and sitting vain for the rest of the time (thats what majority stdnts do during urdu p1 )

Reaction score
thats strange to hear that there are no thresholds in urdu. .m realy nt sure if its true(rather m of the view that its false) plus taking a* in urdu is a stepby step process needing constant practise for a certain span . . Not an over night improvement can give u a* . .i suggest u to read sample essay/report/letter/speech etc in amir wahed and shazia s buk and read them intensively . . Try to catch the style and remember impressive words . . Dont go for novels nòw with paki urdu that wil fragment your confidence . .
Stay focused during the paper . . Utilise all you 2 hours(that is very imp) . . Theres no point in ending the paper in 1 hour and sitting vain for the rest of the time (thats what majority stdnts do during urdu p1 )
I'll try to do so

Reaction score

excellent advice dude.....esp the one abt ending paper in 1 hour.....