• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A VERY SMALL SIMPLE QUESTION XD

Reaction score
Are we allowed to use a calculator in Biology Paper 6. Last year ( M/J 2010) in our centre some candidates were not allowed to use it. I am very nervous about because it's going to be very hard to solve the magnification questions :(. Please I need I fast reply to know whether I should study again the grade 2 and 3 maths or not :p

Reaction score
haha! Man, dont worry, i think u'll be allowed to. Atleast take your calculator with u. Those questions arent difficult, just remember the equation :wink:

Good Luck with ur exam!!

Reaction score
I hope :D. Am taking my calculator every time :D. I know they aren't difficult and the equation is easy to remember. However, to make calculations with decimals isn't an easy task. Anyways, thank you and good luck for you too :D

Reaction score
yeah thanks. On that specific day I have three papers :O
Boi 6, urdu 2, and Geo 12.... :OOOOO
:shock:

Reaction score
Omg.. That's too much man. Good luck with it. The only day i have more that one exam is 16th.. Math paper 4 and physics paper 1

Reaction score
You should always be allowed a calculator unless the paper says otherwise. On the day of Maths paper 4 I have 4 exams :cry:

Reaction score
IGCSEdude said:
Omg.. That's too much man. Good luck with it. The only day i have more that one exam is 16th.. Math paper 4 and physics paper 1

16th May, I have 3 papers.. Math 4, Physics 1, and English Lit. :no: :)

Reaction score
i have Math paper 4 and physics paper 1
like IGCSEdude

BTW r the timing seperate or u have to go to one and leave the other??
mine is at 11:00 am and 3:00 pm

Reaction score
Good luck for all of you guys :D
@Haochen-- You have to first finish maths paper 4 at 1:30 and then you can do anything then come back at the correct timing. However I prefer to stay at the centre cuz the next exam is only 1.5 hours away so it's not worth it wasting your time outside.
GOOD LUCK FOR E2L TOMORROW :'(

Reaction score
ohh thx but id perfer to take my lunch then do the exam if i can :D
IGCSEdude ur doing ur exam in Jeddah??