• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A whatsapp/bbm/any social app group for help?

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wants there to be a group on whatsapp or bbm or any other social app for questions and help related to academic work? I think its easier and more convenient and fast as well
those with privacy issues can simply block, as thats possible. So what say?

Lets create decide on an app and create a group related to Sciences help or maths or anything like that?

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wants there to be a group on whatsapp or bbm or any other social app for questions and help related to academic work? I think its easier and more convenient and fast as well

Lets create decide on an app and create a group related to Sciences help or maths or anything like that?
bbm is more easier cox it doesnot need number :p

Reaction score

gud idea

Reaction score

But then wouldn't it kill the purpose of this site?:/