• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A* ?????

Reaction score
i took AS & A2 math exam dis year (may/june 2010)

and i was sure to get an A* but i've got only grade A (cuz i checked with mark scheme and i got full mark on P1M1P3 and about 40 mark in S1)

i have no clu about wat i got for percentage uniform mark :S

and if i took AS & A2 , shouldnt they give me a two grade?

i mean one grade for AS and one grade for A2

but what i have is " 9709 MATHEMATICS A(a) " so i duno wheather they actually put A2 & AS together or just missed A2

Plz save me !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
same happened with me .
dont know how did i not get an A*
and i got the percetnile(88) and yes they only show 1 grade and that is of complete A level

Reaction score
at least u know ur percentile, but i dun even know what is my percentage uniform mark !!!!

and i have eng problem so can u make me understand this??

"Candidates in countries where marks are reported will continue to receive them. All candidates will receive the usual alphabetical grades, and the introduction of the A* grade is unaffected."

so dat mean, grade A* is unavailavle for those who didnt get makr on report even though they performed extremely well...
is this right?

Reaction score
as far as i know percentile is given on the hard copy of the result just beside ur grade which will be available in 2 or three months. last time i got it like this..