• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Economics Paper 3 (MCQ) Preparation Thread

Reaction score
Ask your questions! I'll start off:

Please explain Q.7 and 15. Thank you. :D

Q7. it is B becuz when yu double the inputs, capital from 2 units to 4 and labour from 6 units to 12, the inputs double aswell i.e. 100 to 200 ... this means that the ratio b/w inputs and outputs remain the same, thus constant returns to scale .
Q15. i dnt knw how to really explain this one :p but this is the area which represents the loss that is kinda not compensated . in other words, at this level of demand (OQ2), what they cud hv produced and what they r actually producing (or supplying) is the cost to the economy and area A represents that .

Reaction score
Q7. it is B becuz when yu double the inputs, capital from 2 units to 4 and labour from 6 units to 12, the inputs double aswell i.e. 100 to 200 ... this means that the ratio b/w inputs and outputs remain the same, thus constant returns to scale .
Q15. i dnt knw how to really explain this one :p but this is the area which represents the loss that is kinda not compensated . in other words, at this level of demand (OQ2), what they cud hv produced and what they r actually producing (or supplying) is the cost to the economy and area A represents that .

oh i meant the outputs* double aswell, 100 to 200 units .

Reaction score
Thank you! I do not understand 15 well, but it seems like something I'll have to understand only partly :p

Reaction score
Reaction score
hey thankz! but i did some math after posting it here! n did understand it! thankz anyways!