• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ICT June 2013 practical question

Which will appear in this exam?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
guys i need help with this question!!! ASAP!!! my exam is 2mr. OCTOBER NOVEMBER 2008 paper 4 cie applied ICT
15. Create a document that automatically generates a full set of labels when it is opened.
Save the document as Autolabels in the format your applications provides.
Provide screenshots or other evidence that shows the methods you used in your evidence
document.
Create another menu item in the file MillsMenu to select the Autolabels. Accompany this
item with some explanatory text.
Save the updated menu as MillsMenu2.
Include evidence of the the links, paths and filenames in the evidence document that you
created at Step 2.

Reaction score
I've already take the exam on 11th. This year there is no database question at all. There are totally 3 questions. Question 1 has 35 points and focus completely on excel. The second question also focus on excel but with additional of 1 mailmerge and creating a pie chart, this question has 40 points. The final question is macro in word and mail merge with is 15 points. I think the hardest question would be question 1 and you need to know about conditional formating in one of the question. Hope this help you all because i didn't do well in this exam as i'm not good in excel and thought there're only database question. Enjoy

Reaction score
You can do nothing with supporting files, without questions you can just guessing what will be on the exam.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell something about AICT P4, it is not possible that no one has done the exam.??

Status
Not open for further replies.