• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Maths paper 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
texted him... was too sleepy ,lolz
suba khud krde ga. but if u wanna do it...

Reaction score
if u hadnt been that busy questioning my mental ability perhaps u will go back n see ur posts wen u ppl got offended on my calling u a kid xD
u call urself a professional... u call urself an intellectual ... cryin like a baby at not getting ur way lol
or to be the last one to msg in this thread xD
my dears on first thot i ws like... may be i really shudnt have said that
now i cn see that u babies need to grow up! xD
You're the one running off to the admin and I'm the cry baby?
I totally see how that works.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I feel threatened.
Oh by the way, on what grounds, exactly?
No paper leaks, no swearing, no hurting anyone's religious sentiments or anything?
So you wanna get me banned, go ahead. But it's not going to be on the basis of anything concrete and you know it.
Oh, I am so sorry dear. :(
Okay you won't get banned, smile please.

Reaction score
This thread is created for discussion, not for fight, and I would love to tag admins and mods to lock this thread.
Damn. Dude who the f*ck told you to come over? Have you even entered paper 3 Math A2 today? Hahahaha please tag who ever you want, but bare in mind that Rutzaba is the one started this argument. Stay out of this please. :)

Reaction score
Damn. Dude who the f*ck told you to come over? Have you even entered paper 3 Math A2 today? Hahahaha please tag who ever you want, but bare in mind that Rutzaba is the one started this argument. Stay out of this please. :)
Correct, but mera ek problem hain, I love to protect my family, and XPC is my family ;) So I would love if this thread is locked and your heart starts beating again ;)
And I can't run away from my problems ;) I face 'em.. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.