• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Physics & Chem

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum! I want notes of A2 chemistry Section B(Applications) and of A2 physics Section B (applications) especially remote sensing and communications. Any tips for P5 will be appreciated. Thanks for any help in advance! :)

Reaction score
Just Remember me in ur Prayers !!! try these fr analytical :)

Attachments

• 1. Stucture Determination.pdf
    228.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 2. Separation Techniques.pdf
    311.4 KB · Views: 40
Reaction score
hello, if you find this helpful please help me with chemistry A2 p5 q2..............
thnx for help.....for p5 q2 my teacher told me that p5 q2 is the same as As chemistry P3(practical)....only difference is that u dnt have to perform the practical but u are given the readings and u have to deduce the conclusion out of that readings so recall what u have done in As p3 and do keep in mind the core chemistry as short questions can be asked from core chemistry in p5......are u facing a problem in plotting a graph?

Reaction score
opps sorry ....... not these one but these........ i m sorry that was by mistake !!!!

Attachments

• 05_GENE_EXPRESSION.ppt
    336 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
thnx for help.....for p5 q2 my teacher told me that p5 q2 is the same as As chemistry P3(practical)....only difference is that u dnt have to perform the practical but u are given the readings and u have to deduce the conclusion out of that readings so recall what u have done in As p3 and do keep in mind the core chemistry as short questions can be asked from core chemistry in p5......are u facing a problem in plotting a graph?
yes scaling and other small questions