• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Physics | Post your doubts here

Reaction score
One condition for a satellite to be in geostationary orbit is that the orbit of the satellite must lie in the plane containing the equator. Explain why this is necessary?

I'm not sure about this but here is what I think:

Geostationary orbiting satellites should be stationary in a certain part with respect to Earth. Meaning that if you look at a certain part in the sky you'll always find it there! A satellite in a Geostationary orbit rotates the Earth in one day. However, the Earth also rotates around the equator in one day. If the satellite were to stay at a point NOT on the equator, then as a result of the Earth rotating around itself, you'll lose track of the satellite....

Reaction score
Reaction score
AOA

wel the diagram of the circuit will be the same as in aplication booklet page 11 , topic relay and diodes

fig.1.16 there is some problem in the sysrem or else i can upload the picture as well

apart mY coceptds are not crYstl clear so May be wrong but I dont think so!:)
Upload it as soon as the system gets ok
Thnks btw
:)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AOA

wel the diagram of the circuit will be the same as in aplication booklet page 11 , topic relay and diodes

fig.1.16 there is some problem in the sysrem or else i can upload the picture as well

apart mY coceptds are not crYstl clear so May be wrong but I dont think so!:)
waalaikumassalam wr wb!

i need help with this too...

Reaction score
can someone explain that how do we find the frequency of information signal from a FM graph???

omg

Reaction score
can smbdy pls explain me about the sideband frequencies?? :unsure: