• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aaѕнιqυι 2 Fandoм♛

Reaction score
Namaste !
Hey!
Hola!
Marhaba !

Aashiqui_2_(Poster).jpg

тнιѕ тнread waѕ мade ғor all oғ yoυ вeaυтιғυl Aaѕнιqυι 2 loverѕ aroυnd тнe world. нere ιѕ тнe place тo нave dιѕcυѕѕιonѕ, pιcтυreѕ, ѕongѕ and ғeelιngѕ aвoυт тнe мovιe !

26 April 2013 <3

Love makes life lives..

Reaction score
tumblr_na2hj62U6N1rl6vvco1_500.gif

Reaction score
during that last scene m all like...y r u dying she needs u...tht makes me cry harder
Indeed, that was the saddest part of the whole thing....
But I think he just wanted to sacrifice his life because he knew that he couldn't change his habits he knew that Intoxication was his first love that he couldn't get rid of , and what he also knew was that he can no more handle her cries and sufferings to protect him from what he couldn't protect himself from. He was falling in a black-hole and just on the way down he found l o v e , which was something his habits rejected but self accepted..

But he was a sweetheart <3 :cry::cry:..

* I wish I can buy him on E-bay I swear...* ughh only if I can..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Indeed, that was the saddest part of the whole thing....
But I think he just wanted to sacrifice his life because he knew that he couldn't change his habits he knew that Intoxication was his first love that he couldn't get rid of , and what he also knew was that he can no more handle her cries and sufferings to protect him from what he couldn't protect himself from. He was falling in a black-hole and just on the way down he found l o v e , which was something his habits rejected but self accepted..

But he was a sweetheart <3 :cry::cry:..

* I wish I can buy him on E-bay I swear...* ughh only if I can..
i actually had a crush on him after i watched this movie...:D