• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

About GED - English

Reaction score
I am going to take GED after the new year.I've read many books and revised but still couldn't get it right with english.
Basically i just want to ask about those question that you must correct the sentence error.
What is the first thing i need to look for when looking for the error in sentences ? Does reading through the whole passage
once helps anything ? How i did was just looking at the question straightaway and answering with ease , resulting in lower than 50% correct.

I hope someone could give me some tips and advices about GED not only english is necessary any subjects are welcome.

Reaction score
Hey, I think it's great that you're working towards obtaining your GED. It sounds like you may have just rushed into an answer without evaluating the whole sentence. Without knowing the type of questions you answered incorrectly, it's difficult to offer suggestions. Perhaps you can include a couple examples of the types of ones you missed. Are there any concepts you're struggling with? Also, I'd say it's helpful to read as many books as possible. A lot of younger people these days use slang so often times we write as we speak.