• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Abt result !!

Reaction score
Well..m really confuse ova here coz the date in which result is gonna b published varies from person to person :unknown:

Some says it's in 8th n some at 10th.They also include the dates 12th, 13th m 14th of August! So i really wanna knw the xcat date..

Besides, i have heard tat result date varies among different Countries.Is it true??

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Unknownn said:
Well..m really confuse ova here coz the date in which result is gonna b published varies from person to person :unknown:

Some says it's in 8th n some at 10th.They also include the dates 12th, 13th m 14th of August! So i really wanna knw the xcat date..

Besides, i have heard tat result date varies among different Countries.Is it true??

Thanks in advance!
IT IS MENTIONED IN THE BACK OF STATEMENT OF ENTRY THAT RESULTS WILL BE ON 11th AUGUST !! :)

Reaction score
wat r u guyx xpectin??? and WILL cie publish UNiform marks this tym cos in oct/nov they dint