• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting exam 2011 paper 2 oct!

Reaction score
Hey guys...hw was accounting tday's paper??? and wanna knw,hw much maximum marks I can lose to obtain A*?
thnx...

Reaction score
That paper was hard. assuming A* is 90% u can lose 24 marks for the total of both papers, but im not too sure if 90% is A*.

Goodluck for the rest of your exams.

Reaction score
and wt abt the curve??? hw is it calculated?? and is it still applied??

Reaction score
how about the question of bank recounilation and the limited company
Overall the exam was diffcult and the content and time was the factor.

Reaction score
Hey guys! Dont panic! I've done Accounting in May/June 2011, and paper 2 was actually hard, though it didn't contain any of the new sections added to the ssyllabus like Limited Company & Bank Reconciliation, though we all expected them to appear! Having them in your exam, and having all students taking this cource having difficulty with them will make the curve go DOWN!

Another thing! The A* isn't fixed, it depends on the curve! Last session, we didnt have these hard questions, and the curve was 197/240 for an A* which is 43 marks, and I'm sure your curve will be lower, so no need to panic! Just study well for your next exams, if you still have any! ;-)

Reaction score
yes the bank reconcilation and limited co. questions were rlly hard! and thnxx for the info :) but another thing is tht it depends on the country u r taking exam in so maybe ur curve was low but in other countries it was higher :/

Reaction score
If you see the grade threshold for last year, all curves were same/almost the same! So dont worry!
Good Luck :)