• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

accounting p1 0452

Reaction score
i have done mj 2010 and on 2010 p1 and there is no company accounts in them, so am i right in saying that company accounts do not come in p1 and come in p2.
please answer fast, i dont know company accounts so well, and i am hoping they do not come in p1
best of luck for exam

Reaction score
i dnt think u shld so sure abt it becuz dis chptr was introduced last year on the syllabus so no one can be sure tht it wont come in ppr1 bt probably u wnt gt to draw up the whole accounts maybe sum minor questions abt shares and all

Reaction score
they wont give you a question like :draw up the final accounts for this company but they might give questions like

explain what is meant by issued, paid up and authorized capital....or something like if the company issued 5% of preference dividend of $2 each of $50000 authorised capital, how much was the value of the preference shares which were issued....
hope that helped :)

Reaction score
there is a question on limited company accounts
MJ2010 P11 q2 part h
although it is small but it is there

Reaction score
thanks alot everyone.
this means i should know company accounts but not in so much detail right?
thanks