• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting P42 POLL (+Discussion after 24hrs)

How much do you think you'll get? Out of 120.

• 100+

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 85-100

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 70-85

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 55-70

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • <55

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Can some one please message me the 10 mark theory question's answers ? other than that everything was smooth for me.. :D

Reaction score
Are you all dead -_- an inbox wud be appreciated im having a stroke here ! :\

Reaction score
I'm an above average student in accounting. I got A in AS and i'm sure its a pretty high A. and my mcqs also went great. but this paper was a mental torture. I had perfected process, cash flows and redemption. too bad luck wasn't on my side. Any Idea how much the percentile will fall?

Reaction score
C
Can some one please message me the 10 mark theory question's answers ? other than that everything was smooth for me.. :D

Have Lookat the IAS booklet for tht answer...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 36
Reaction score
the paper was so bad although i had worked really hard. i had a B in AS and studied like crazy to improve my grade in A2. But this paper was hell, literally!! i wish the percentile falls. :(
these CIE people don't know how good they are at destroying lives. hope and wish everybody a very good luck! because that's all what we need now.