• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 1

Reaction score
bloody hell. I'm so angry. I wrote my Account paper 1 variant 2 today. They told us to calculate net assets; which i'm just learning is the same as capital employed. Anyway i thought it was net current assets so I did my balance sheet, putting my transactions in fixed assets , current assets and current liability. i got my net current asset but didn't add it to my fixed assets( actually I did but I cancelled it out; that's actually why i'm angry). The whole question is 6 marks. How many marks do you guys feel i can get or lose.

Also. Tell me about your exam. I hope it didn't suck like mine did.

sigh

so flippping tired.

Reaction score
Well from my prediction they might bring in the less difficult topics in paper that may boost our marks. im predicting
1) manufacturing accounts
2) bank reconciliation
3)Incomplete Records
4)Provisions for Depreciation
5) Disposals
6) cash Books and Petty cash Books
7) clubs and societies

I'm quite positive that a number of these topics are going to come so lets revise on these so that we may all get that desired A*

If we are to fail lets fail with As and Pass with A*s

Reaction score
Well from my prediction they might bring in the less difficult topics in paper that may boost our marks. im predicting
2) bank reconciliation
3)Incomplete Records
5) Disposals
7) clubs and societies

I'm quite positive that a number of these topics are going to come so lets revise on these so that we may all get that desired A*

hehe clubs??? I so don't wish for this topic.
And Incomplete reconds as in control accounts? They already gave that in paper 12..

Reaction score
2) bank reconciliation
3)Incomplete Records
5) Disposals
7) clubs and societies

Provisions for Depreciation and Disposal came out in my variant paper 13

Reaction score
Heyy guys. How was your paper 2 ? my mine wasn't bad tbh. Although, I didn't know the club and society question

Reaction score
Heyy guys. How was your paper 2 ? my mine wasn't bad tbh. Although, I didn't know the club and society question
Nooooooo I wanted club and society question so badly but it didn't come out in my paper :(
I think my paper was okay, there's like 3 pages of the ratio question though

Reaction score
Nooooooo I wanted club and society question so badly but it didn't come out in my paper :(
I think my paper was okay, there's like 3 pages of the ratio question though
Ratios? wow. that must have been very easy eh?

Reaction score
My paper was okay, Infact I felt it very easy. We had a limited company balance sheet, and I actually had my balance sheet balanced. but then turns out i did it wrong -.- and i still donno my mistake..