• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 12 discussioonnn!!! :D

Reaction score
Heyy everyone who's reading this :D

I was looking going through paper 2 just now and I realised that when they say Income Statement (Trading account), they actually only want the trading account :p
Anyway,there was a question like that in our paper 1 this year and I was wondering how many marks I'd lose if I made the whole income statement when they only asked for the trading account :/ Do I lose the entire 11 marks or whatever it was worth? Now,Im not so sure of how my exam went :(

Good luck with paper 2 tomorrooww!! :D

Reaction score
It wasn't actually that difficult.Infact,it was pretty easy and I thought I did well but now Im confused about that question cuz I didn't realise they wanted the trading account only.

Hope u still get awesome grades,though!! :D

Reaction score
:)
Suha123 said:
Heyy everyone who's reading this :D

I was looking going through paper 2 just now and I realised that when they say Income Statement (Trading account), they actually only want the trading account :p
Anyway,there was a question like that in our paper 1 this year and I was wondering how many marks I'd lose if I made the whole income statement when they only asked for the trading account :/ Do I lose the entire 11 marks or whatever it was worth? Now,Im not so sure of how my exam went :(

Good luck with paper 2 tomorrooww!! :D

not always the income stement maybe trading and maybe tradind and P&L and i think they asked for the whole as they always clarify what they ask for between brackets
:)
but tell me wht was ur quick ratio thng was it 6...:1 or not tellme plz :oops:

Reaction score
They did have it in brackets. It said Income Statement (Trading account)

Sorry I dont remember my quick ratio. But my net profit for some later questions was $3600 ! :p :D

Reaction score
Suha123 said:
They did have it in brackets. It said Income Statement (Trading account)

Sorry I dont remember my quick ratio. But my net profit for some later questions was $3600 ! :p :D

u mean in which exam excatly

Reaction score
Suha123 said:
Accounting paper 12
okay they just said trading not oncome statemnt u r not supposed to have a copy paste question they added expenses in june 2011 so asked for whole t&P&L did u got me 8)

Reaction score
My teacher is able to correct accounting exams from abroad.
She solved the exam, and calculated the net profit, so dont worry :D

Reaction score
Kokeeto said:
My teacher is able to correct accounting exams from abroad.
She solved the exam, and calculated the net profit, so dont worry :D

plz if u remember what is the quick ratio was :oops: :(

Reaction score
Kokeeto said:
I think 6.something, not sure though
ya me too i wondered how high was this ration btw thnx alot u reaaly was my las tchance that is nice from u thnx again :)

Reaction score
niassu said:
Kokeeto said:
I think 6.something, not sure though
ya me too i wondered how high was this ration btw thnx alot u reaaly was my las tchance that is nice from u thnx again :)

Weren't you suppose to find it in percentage although not sure about this but i think i remember it said find the answer in 2 decimal places or im not sure

Reaction score
Wooo!n :Yahoo!:

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH! :D
Hope paper 2 goes weelllll!! Good luck :friends: