• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 12 .... how was it ?

Reaction score
what about the accounting concept? umm, the machinery one? in which we capitalised cost n charged some to pnl?

Reaction score
Correct. Answer is no effect on GP by cash discount and increase by improved system
As more closing stock will be there which will reduce cost of sales

Reaction score
Ratio is most probably going to be GP. as was the only profitablity ratio given

Reaction score
what did u guys answer for the question in which the net reward to partners was the highest.i answered capital 60k and drawings 30k

Reaction score
Answer was C. As fixed capital was high and. Drawings was comparitively low

Reaction score
wat about the debenture 1?? i answered increase in CA and decrease in short term profit as interest will have to be paid and the money obtained from debenture will not be in use immediately.

Reaction score
wat about the debenture 1?? i answered increase in CA and decrease in short term profit as interest will have to be paid and the money obtained from debenture will not be in use immediately.
Yes, that's correct

Reaction score
Yes, that's correct

well i think no, as in the short term debentures would increase cash and hence increase the production and revenue of the business, as the interest is usually fixed amount, it will not happen to have a big impact and in short term profits will increase where as in the long term, the firm will have to pay back the debentures and its effect will amortize as time passes increasing expenses and reducing profits