• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ACCOUNTING PAPER 2 UGH SUCKED VARIANT 1

Reaction score
please people help me out what are the hardest topics for accounts am giving in oct nov ?!!!

Reaction score
Guys please tell me ALL the answers mine was SO BAD
same here dude....it was such AN HORRIBLE PAPER.........................................U NOE i finished my xam so early........cox i dnt know the anwers................it was dammmmmmmmmm horribl3:(:(cry::cry:

Reaction score
same here dude....it was such AN HORRIBLE PAPER.........................................U NOE i finished my xam so early........cox i dnt know the anwers................it was dammmmmmmmmm horribl3:(:)(:)cry::cry:
What was yur answer for the capital account? And what about income statement? And cash book?? And balance sheet? Lol mine didn't even balance :(

Reaction score
What was yur answer for the capital account? And what about income statement? And cash book?? And balance sheet? Lol mine didn't even balance :(
i dunno anything....dude...i swear i dnt remember..............:(cry:

Reaction score
balancesheet balancd for me i gues...dnt remember the value:(

Reaction score
It was hard yeah, but I did really good el7. wait tomorrow for all the answers I remember :D

Reaction score
Okay well lol I know like many ppl who got it balanced but they got a different figure but anyway btw what did yu write for the bank statement overdraft??

he must have assigned the bank to make standing order payments, but didn't have sufficient funds in his bank account.