• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

accounting paper 22 discussion

Reaction score
can anybody tell me how to prepare the rent and insurance account.....anybody balance sheet got equal??????...... my balance sheet was not equal.......

Reaction score
can anybody tell me how to prepare the rent and insurance account.....anybody balance sheet got equal??????...... my balance sheet was not equal.......
Ooooh rele. Its k dont worry. Shall we discuss it after 24 hours or else we shall be banned. If u want to know it very badly pm me

Reaction score
After 24 hours please clear these queries:
1) How was insurance and rent account to be made?
2) What was to be done in the first question, journal one about capital, how was its value taken?
3) In that question about journal entries, first three were suspense account credit and last was debit. Right?
4) What was net profit and what was the balance on balance sheet?
5) Lastly, tell me about that suspense account? It was having balance b/d on debit side as 926 right?

Reaction score
tell me how to treat insurance and rent account.....

look the insurance was given prepaid / so its an asset/ so opening balance was on debit prepaid b/d ... it said xxxx was paid which included xxx for whatever that was it was it should become prepaid c/d at the end , and bank was put on the debit side with that xxxx amount, and on the credit side the amount to be transferred was found on credit side.

and forgot abt the rent one

Reaction score
What was to be done in the first question, journal one about capital, how was its value taken?
In that question about journal entries, first three were suspense account credit and last was debit. Right?
What was net profit and what was the balance on balance sheet?
Lastly, tell me about that suspense account? It was having balance b/d on debit side as 926 right?

Reaction score
What was to be done in the first question, journal one about capital, how was its value taken?
In that question about journal entries, first three were suspense account credit and last was debit. Right?
What was net profit and what was the balance on balance sheet?
Lastly, tell me about that suspense account? It was having balance b/d on debit side as 926 right?
Not on debit side rather credit side.