• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting paper 22 discussions here.

Reaction score
i wasnt sure of my figures in q1
q2 was okay
q3 the 13 marks part... had no idea... o_O

Reaction score
the most confusing part was that in q1 they said the gross profit ratio..... but was is markup or margin????

Reaction score
The paper wasn't difficult at all. Only question 1 was a bit tricky, but once you figure it out it was more of a mathematical question than an accounting one. You had to make equations, find the missing variable and put it in the appropriate place to determine the other figures and so on. Q2 wasn't difficult at all and Q3 was cake, literally.
Alhamdulillah for me it went great :)

Reaction score
The paper wasn't difficult at all. Only question 1 was a bit tricky, but once you figure it out it was more of a mathematical question than an accounting one. You had to make equations, find the missing variable and put it in the appropriate place to determine the other figures and so on. Q2 wasn't difficult at all and Q3 was cake, literally.
Alhamdulillah for me it went great :)
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiin. :p Congrats first, you find the paper nice.
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiin because you'll affect the GT :p :p

Reaction score
LOL. Guys, Idk about the grade threshold thingi, cause at the centre where I gave my paper LGS Phase 5, Lahore, Pakistan, there was this guy who had learned the papers from 2002 to 2012 by heart (yes each and every one of them). This guy got a world distinction i think in O levels...so trust me, they're much more to the GT than my paper going well. Thanks btw :)

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
LOL. Guys, Idk about the grade threshold thingi, cause at the centre where I gave my paper LGS Phase 5, Lahore, Pakistan, there was this guy who had learned the papers from 2002 to 2012 by heart (yes each and every one of them). This guy got a world distinction i think in O levels...so trust me, they're much more to the GT than my paper going well. Thanks btw :)
Loll I'm from there.

Reaction score
yea there were so many ways.... thats why it was way more confusing! specially the net profit figure.... howd u get it with ROCE ratio?